Technical Building Mangement
Energy Efficiency Campaign within Residential and Industrial Buildings
You are an Owner, a Manager or from an Engineering department present within the TBM field and you want to easily map the energy losses in buildings:
BeanAir offers Wireless Sensor Networks that allows you to reduce your costs of installation, integration and operation. The combination of a wide range of measurement products with ultralow power wireless technology will optimize your overall technical & economic approach:
- Quickly identify the sources of energy savings and deficiencies within your building
- Speed up your installation time and speed up your measurement campaigns. By using our assured Wireless Technology you avoid most constraints linked to wiring.
- Have a real-time access to all your recorded measurements from a Web server (OneSense ®) or PC monitoring software (with optional OPC server/service).
A Reliable, Economical, Non-Intrusive and an Ultra-Low Power Wireless Measurement Solution
- Humidity Wireless Sensor : Measures humidity, relative humidity, moisture within porous elements in order to ascertain the air quality inside the building…
- Wireless Temperature Sensor: Measurement of ambient air temperature, surface temperature, find heat losses, reduce internal heat loads...
- Wireless Electrical Measurement device: Current loop, voltage measurement of peak power consumption, power leak detection
- Wireless Flow Sensor : Detects water leaks in pipes
- Wireless Pressure Sensor : Measures atmospheric pressure, liquid pressure, detect and measure airflow, locate water leaks in pipes
- Sensor TOR (All or Nothing) Wireless: Manage Events (Camera latching or tripping ...), improve safety in buildings
- Computer System: Display and configure your wireless sensors network from a Web Server (OneSense®) , the BeanScape® (real time wireless sensor monitor) or even from your own software via the OPC server/service.
- The Wireless Sensors Coordinator: Builds and supervises the wireless sensors network. It includes a wireless short-range technology (IEEE 802.15.4) and long range technology (GSM/GPRS).