« Discover the possibilites of Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) »
It’s the goal of any industrial user to increase its measurement capability with a high return on investment. Our WSN can help you achieve that goal and more.
But which type of wireless sensor network is right for your organization ? And how you will integrate this system in your IT environment.
Find the answers with a product workshop from BeanAir® services.
How it works
Starting with an introduction to wireless sensor networks, we discuss various software tools for managing the WSN, including WSN Software Supervision (BeanScape®), OPC (OLE for Process control), and OneSense® Energy Webserver software.
Next, we explore a business thematic:
- WSN for Bridges monitoring
- WSN for technical building management
- Interoperability between the customer IT environment and our WSN
- WSN for industry process
- WSN for HUMS ( Health and usage monitoring systems...)
The BeanAir workshop features:
- Free 1 hour Skype session
- Introduction to BeanAir’s portfolio of products and services
- Overview of BeanAir’s approach to WSN and network protocols, including MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) protocol
- Identification of next-step
BeanScape Premium+, integrating an OPC DA server and associated features