Let's rethink sensing technology
The recent developments in sensor technology, especially when wireless technology is considered, have opened up new gates in terms of health monitoring and preemptive fault detection.
BeanAir®’s wireless sensor technology offers great reliability, versatility, maintainability and easy to deploy technology.
Beanair deliver smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring, embedded measurement, Smartgrid and environment markets.
Beanair provides three different type of products line:
- Smartsensor: Wireless Sensors (vibration, tilt and shocks) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- ProcessSensor: Wireless Data acquisition System (4-20mA and voltage inputs) dedicated to industrial monitoring
- EcoSensor: Wireless Sensors (Temperature, IR Temperature, Humidity and Pulse metering) dedicated to Environmental Monitoring.
Find your wireless sensor/data logger
- Beanair provides Time-synchronization over a Wireless Sensor Network December 3, 2014
- Beanair and Luchsinger signed a new agreement distribution August 28, 2014
- BeanAir presents the new BeanDevice INC: Low cost wireless inclinometer with integrated data logger April 18, 2014
- Even better wireless data loggers for technical building management and environmental monitoring markets. April 1, 2014
- SENSOR + TEST from June 3rd to 5th 2014 Nürnberg Exhibition Center,Germany January 24, 2014