Let's rethink sensing technology
The recent developments in sensor technology, especially when wireless technology is considered, have opened up new gates in terms of health monitoring and preemptive fault detection.
BeanAir®’s wireless sensor technology offers great reliability, versatility, maintainability and easy to deploy technology.
Beanair deliver smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring, embedded measurement, Smartgrid and environment markets.
Beanair provides three different type of products line:
- Smartsensor: Wireless Sensors (vibration, tilt and shocks) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- ProcessSensor: Wireless Data acquisition System (4-20mA and voltage inputs) dedicated to industrial monitoring
- EcoSensor: Wireless Sensors (Temperature, IR Temperature, Humidity and Pulse metering) dedicated to Environmental Monitoring.
Find your wireless sensor/data logger
- Fast Fourier Transform module now available November 26, 2015
- BeanAir boosts its presence on the Israeli market November 6, 2015
- BeanAir and Prosperus signed a new cooperation agreement August 19, 2015
- New Business Agreement on the German Market July 20, 2015
- BeanAir will be present at NDT-CE July 20, 2015