Let's rethink sensing technology
The recent developments in sensor technology, especially when wireless technology is considered, have opened up new gates in terms of health monitoring and preemptive fault detection.
BeanAir®’s wireless sensor technology offers great reliability, versatility, maintainability and easy to deploy technology.
Beanair deliver smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring, embedded measurement, Smartgrid and environment markets.
Beanair provides three different type of products line:
- Smartsensor: Wireless Sensors (vibration, tilt and shocks) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- ProcessSensor: Wireless Data acquisition System (4-20mA and voltage inputs) dedicated to industrial monitoring
- EcoSensor: Wireless Sensors (Temperature, IR Temperature, Humidity and Pulse metering) dedicated to Environmental Monitoring.
Find your wireless sensor/data logger
- BeanAir will be at the Cambridge Conference on WSN for Civil Infrastructure April 30, 2015
- BeanAir enables Modbus communication on its Wireless Sensor Networks April 28, 2015
- BeanAir signed a new cooperation agreement with Instrutech April 10, 2015
- New Software over the BeanDevice ONE-TH March 23, 2015
- Beanair will be present at the ETTC'15 March 10, 2015