Let's rethink sensing technology
The recent developments in sensor technology, especially when wireless technology is considered, have opened up new gates in terms of health monitoring and preemptive fault detection.
BeanAir®’s wireless sensor technology offers great reliability, versatility, maintainability and easy to deploy technology.
Beanair deliver smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring, embedded measurement, Smartgrid and environment markets.
Beanair provides three different type of products line:
- Smartsensor: Wireless Sensors (vibration, tilt and shocks) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- ProcessSensor: Wireless Data acquisition System (4-20mA and voltage inputs) dedicated to industrial monitoring
- EcoSensor: Wireless Sensors (Temperature, IR Temperature, Humidity and Pulse metering) dedicated to Environmental Monitoring.
Find your wireless sensor/data logger
- BeanAir will be at the Sensor+Test 2015 February 26, 2015
- Beanair is a Member of the BBAA February 26, 2015
- Beanair is a Member of the European Society of Telemetry February 26, 2015
- BeanAir and DMS signed a new cooperation agreement February 6, 2015
- BeanAir will be present at the Metropolitan Solutions Trade Fair February 6, 2015