Let's rethink sensing technology
The recent developments in sensor technology, especially when wireless technology is considered, have opened up new gates in terms of health monitoring and preemptive fault detection.
BeanAir®’s wireless sensor technology offers great reliability, versatility, maintainability and easy to deploy technology.
Beanair deliver smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring, embedded measurement, Smartgrid and environment markets.
Beanair provides three different type of products line:
- Smartsensor: Wireless Sensors (vibration, tilt and shocks) dedicated to Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- ProcessSensor: Wireless Data acquisition System (4-20mA and voltage inputs) dedicated to industrial monitoring
- EcoSensor: Wireless Sensors (Temperature, IR Temperature, Humidity and Pulse metering) dedicated to Environmental Monitoring.
Find your wireless sensor/data logger
- BeanAir reinforces its presence at the Brazilian market July 10, 2015
- New Business Cooperation at the Indonesian Market June 10, 2015
- New Business Agreement with Scigate May 30, 2015
- BeanAir is present at the Paris Air Show 2015 May 29, 2015
- Beanair® released a free of cost and an eco-friendly wireless configurator April 30, 2015