Let's rethink sensing technology
We are BeanAir®, a French manufacturer and designer of smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN).
Beanair® delivers smart and rugged Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) dedicated to structural health monitoring, embedded measurement, smartgrid and environment markets.
BeanAir® provides wireless sensors for both dynamic measurement (vibration, shock) as well as static measurement (temperature, humidity, tilt, binary and analog measurement). Its wireless technology has a very high availability rate in harsh industrial environments.
Find your wireless sensor/data logger
- Three days operation November 26, 2013
- BeanAir products will be displayed at Tokyo, Japan October 23, 2013
- Beanair (France) and Vekoma (Netherlands) signed a cooperation agreement for developping wireless sensor networks dedicated to roller coaster monitoring. October 14, 2013
- Beanair and Cautus Geo signed a cooperation agreement for developing « Structural Health Monitoring systems » June 29, 2013
- BeanAir will be present at Paris Air Show 2013 May 23, 2013